Call-In Homecare Ltd
Call-In Homecare Ltd, est. 1991, is a leading independent provider of domiciliary care services across Edinburgh, Midlothian, East Lothian, West Lothian and Dundee. Our staff and service users are at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts in local care services support our staff to provide safe, bespoke and excellent quality care services to our clients across Scotland.
VACANCY: Service Manager Designate – East Scotland
As our business grows from strength to strength, we are looking for a dynamic, driven, and motivated individual with a proven track record in managing or supervising the delivery of high quality services within the Health and Social Care sector to join our team. Supporting the Regional Manger across the East of Scotland.
The successful candidate will meet the registration and qualification requirements laid down by the Care Inspectorate and the Scottish Social Services Council, and demonstrate their commitment to continuous personal and professional development.
This is an ideal opportunity to become part of a progressive, supportive and quality oriented organisation and to take an active role in shaping the services Call-In Homecare Ltd. provides to its clients.
- Provide forward-thinking leadership, management and the highest level of support to all teams in the East of Scotland, to ensure the very best outcomes for our service users.
- Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regard to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies set out by the Care Inspectorate
- Take ownership of quality assurance processes, supporting the team to perform regular Spot-checks, 1-to-1 Supervisions, Care Reviews, Internal Audits and Annual Surveys
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to our Edinburgh and Fife service users
- Report to the Regional Manager with regular performance and progress reports
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Willingness to travel between different branches within Scotland
- Highly motivated, ambitious and passionate about providing high quality care services
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in a Health & Social Care setting (minimum 3 years)
- Proven ability to manage and maintain a dynamic & excellent quality care service
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Exceptional leadership and team working skills
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- On Call (Weekend rota)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Highly competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave per annum
- Opportunities for ongoing training & development
- Regular working hours
To apply, please send us a copy of your CV and Cover Letter after clicking ‘Apply’.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edinburgh: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have previous experience as a registered manager in a health & social care ?
- Are you willing to Travel around the East of Scotland ?
- Are you a driver with daily access to your own vehicle ?