Allerton Care and Support Ltd
Service Manager Salary £28- £30k
What we can offer:
- Salary – up to £30k per annum
- Continuing professional development, further formal qualifications e.g., Health & Social Care Diplomas if required.
- Access to our Pay as you earn scheme.
- 5 weeks paid holiday plus Bank Holidays paid.
- Recognition awards
Allerton Care & Support have an exciting opportunity for a Service Manager to join our team based in Bridgwater, Somerset.
We are looking to recruit a committed and compassionate Service Manager who will be working closely with the Registered Manager and be responsible for managing 4 Team leaders in offering support, guidance, direction and empowering our staff team to deliver outstanding care & support to the people we support, whilst ensuring we maintain a high standard of compliance and outcomes.
Allerton C&S SW provide care and support for adults who may have Mental Health, Learning disability and/or other complex care needs across 6 supported Living services. Our Services are made up of 3-5 bedded shared Houses and 1 muti site single occupancy service. Supporting current capacity of 33 people.
We pride ourselves on quality, person-centred care and outcomes and have helped many hundreds of people to live the life they choose.
This is an exciting time to be joining a forward-thinking and vibrant business and would be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, motivated Team/ Service leader or Deputy Manager who is looking for their next career opportunity.
We are looking for a person who can demonstrate the following:
- Has experience of managing/supervising a Supported living or Residential services.
- Has experience of working with our client group.
- Has empathy and is committed to delivering outstanding services.
- Experience of managing, leading and developing a staff team.
- Can be a good role model, leader and coaching to your staff team.
- Is adaptable, flexible and conscientious with strong communication skills.
- Who is calm under pressure and has good operational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00-£30,000.00 per year