The Franklyn Group Ltd
Are you looking for a fresh new challenge in Residential elderly care?
Do you have exacting standards and an eagle eye for detail?
Have you managed an elderly care service either as a Registered Manager or as a Deputy Manager and are now looking to stay in the sector and help develop it?
If you can answer yes to these questions then this might just be the job you are looking for.
Our vision is to provide excellent care in homely settings resulting in high quality outcomes and positive memories. We are passionate and driven in all we do and we are looking for this in the person joining our team.
In a nutshell you will bring your experience and skill set to support a stable management team and help them achieve their objectives and the company vision.
- Support the Care Plans, ensuring they are accurate, personalised, meaningful & compliant
- Work closely with care staff, observing care delivery, driving improvement
- Ensure consistent, compliant & effective onboarding & induction processes at all Homes.
- Support and promote marketing at all Homes.
- Support Home Managers to maintain a high level of occupancy
- Support Home Managers with preadmission assessments & admissions
- Facilitate team building & social events
- Support Home Managers to ensure training courses at all Homes are in date
- Create and deliver role play training
- Cover the Home Manager role when required
- Provide ad hoc Managers support as require
- Conduct out of hours spot checks on each service
- Perform internal audits & compliance overviews and risk assessments as required
- Inform your Supervisor in real time on significant matters
- Promote a culture of engagement, an open, positive and rewarding working culture
- Be approachable and be able to counsel staff
- Work in partnership with the Management team to achieve desired outcomes.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a care service
- Genuinely passionate about providing the highest standards in older person’s care.
- Strong communicator with a positive influence.
- Self-starter with the ability to motivate and inspire
- NVQ level 5 or equivalent in Health and social care (preferred)
- Knowledge of current legislation
- A good understanding of the regulator
- Be able supporting managers to deliver positive outcomes
- Experience of developing good working relationships
This is a regional role supporting a small number of care homes in and around the North Yorkshire region. Locations are well served by main roads and are commutable daily from the likes of Leeds, Harrogate, Ripon, Wetherby and Darlington. Daily, you will work at any one of the Care Homes supporting the Registered Manager and the teams to be the best that they can be. It will at times involve initiative & problem solving skills. It is essential that you are a perfectionist and driven to achieve the best outcomes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£42,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free flu jabs
- Free parking
- On-site parking