The Wilf Ward Family Trust
Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge? Are you passionate about inspiring and helping others and looking to work for a value led organisation? Then we have the role for you!
Who are we?
We are The Wilf Ward Family Trust, a Registered Charity with over 30 years of experience providing outstanding support for adults with learning disabilities across Yorkshire.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Supported Living Manager to join us. This role will be predominately based across 3 of our amazing services in the Ripon area. Each service is well established, the individuals we support lead full and active lives with great community engagement. The pace can be fast at times, but the rewards are great.
As a manager, you’ll ensure best practice is promoted and implemented within each of your teams, making sure quality standards are always maintained. This is a varied and interesting role which can involve a wide range of tasks.
This could include the following (the list is not exhaustive):
- Develop and maintain positive and effective working relationships with families, local authorities, and others.
- Manage staff support schedules to ensure they are flexible, meeting the changing needs and aspirations of the people we support.
- Promote the Wilf Ward Family Trust, internally and externally.
- Build high-performance teams with the appropriate balance of skills and abilities through reviews, team meetings and supervisions.
As a leader, you will be required to be:
- Sensitive & intuitive, with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied home.
- Passionate about empowering & supporting the individuals we support and staff teams.
- Comfortable using your initiative & taking ownership of tasks.
In addition, you will promote the independence, care, and wellbeing of the Individuals we support, whilst maintaining their health and safety in line with assessments, support plans and legislative frameworks.
We’ll offer you:
- Opportunities for further learning, professional development and career pathways.
- Regular coaching & mentoring, dedicated supervisions & peer support.
- Employee discount scheme.
- 4 week salary.
- Pension Scheme.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Over 6 weeks annual leave entitlement.
- Extra pay on bank holidays and weekends.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company paid Enhanced DBS.
- Death in Service Insurance.
- Company paid enhanced DBS.
- Enhanced pension contributions.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding role.
Check out our Facebook Page to discover more about the work we do: The Wilf Ward Family Trust | Facebook