HealthWorks are partnering with a highly thought of major care provider in the complex care field to hire a Registered Manager based in Redhill, Surrey.
Contract: Full-Time, permanent role with a contract.
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
Pay: £28,000 to £32,000 per year, depending on experience.
*Free stay in the Healthworks Holiday Cottage on completion of 6 months in the role*
This is a lovely service supporting people with Autism, Complex Needs, Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour. The provider has a very supportive management team along with quality support.
This role is leading a high-performing service with good staffing and retention rates and the service has an Outstanding CQC rating.
- Experienced manager in residential or supported living care, preferably in the complex care sector with Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership
- Autism, mental health and/or learning disabilities experience
- Knowledgeable of CQC requirements
- Experienced people manager, able to bring out the best in your team to enhance and enrich the lives of your residents
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic service within a growing company with excellent development opportunities.
To find out more click apply and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch for a confidential chat.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Monday to Friday
- Care Manager: 1 year (preferred)
- NVQ Level 5 (preferred)