HealthWorks are partnering with a highly thought of major care provider in the complex care field to hire a Registered Manager based in Worthing, West Sussex area.
*free stay in the Healthworks holiday home 6 months into starting the role*
Contract: Full-Time, permanent role with a contract.
Pay: £38,000.00 plus £2000 welcome bonus
This is a lovely 10 bed residential service supporting adults with mental health needs and autism needs.
This company has a very good supported management team along with quality support.
This role could also be perfect for be a Deputy Manager looking to step up in to Registered managers role.
This location has excellent staffing and retention rates as well as a Good CQC rating.
- Have plenty of experience working with those with Learning Disabilities or complex behaviours
- Be a Deputy Manager ready for the next step, or an experienced Service Manager looking for a new challenge – with a background in Supported Living or Residential Services.
- Have a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care – support and training towards Level 4 and 5 is available. RNLD/RMN is desirable.
- Bring strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be confident, flexible and efficient – you’re happy to work on a shift basis and, where required, be on call.
- Above all, you’ll be committed to providing person-centred care that provides equitable opportunities to all of those you’re working for.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic service within a growing company with excellent development opportunities.
To find out more, click apply and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch for a confidential chat.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £36,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Monday to Friday
- Care Manager: 1 year (preferred)
- NVQ Level 5 (preferred)
Work Location: In person