HealthWorks are partnering with a highly thought of major care provider in the complex care field to hire a Registered Service Manager based in Peterborough .
*Free stay in the Healthworks people holiday home 6 months into starting the role*
Contract: Full-Time, permanent role with a contract.
Pay: £36,000.00 PLUS £2000 Welcome Bonus!
This is a lovely 6 bed residential service supporting adults with complex needs.
This company has a very good supported management team along with quality support.
This role could also be perfect for be a Deputy Manager looking to step up in to Registered managers role.
GOOD CQC rating.
- Have plenty of experience working with those with Learning Disabilities or complex behaviours
- Be an experienced Service Manager looking for a new challenge – with a background in Supported Living or Residential Services.
- Have a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care – support and training towards Level 4 and 5 is available. RNLD/RMN is desirable.
- Bring strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be confident, flexible and efficient – you’re happy to work on a shift basis and, where required, be on call.
- Above all, you’ll be committed to providing person-centred care that provides equitable opportunities to all of those you’re working for.
A bit about the Service…
The service is a bright, busy home supporting people with PWS to live independently and make their own choices about care and the place they live. There’s a focus on positive risk-taking; people are actively involved in planning their meals and being involved in cooking to achieve their health goals and manage their PWS as well as pushing themselves to get out into the community to volunteer or take trips. Everyone is encouraged to keep fit and healthy but have fun; people love sailing, swimming, boccia, and adapted cycling or just a walk to the park together.
There’s always someone ready to watch football or have game nights with – and friends and family are always welcome to come and join with the fun and laughter. Everyone living here is encouraged to be independent, helping with running their home and learning life skills so they can have the greatest choice in what they do.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic service within a growing company with excellent development opportunities.
To find out more, click apply and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch for a confidential chat.
We look forward to hearing from you! 😀
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £36,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Monday to Friday
- Care Management: 1 year (preferred)
- NVQ Level 5 (preferred)
Ability to Relocate:
- Peterborough: Relocate before starting work (required)