HealthWorks are partnering with a highly thought of major care provider in the complex care field to hire a Supported Living Service Manager to lead a service in Lidlington, Bedfordshire.
Contract: Full-Time, permanent role with a contract.
Pay: £39,500.00 plus £2,000 welcome bonus
*Successful candidate will have a free stay in the healthworks holiday cottage after 6 months in the role*
This is 7 bed supported living service for adults with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. You will oversee the service and the staff to provide the optimum level of support for the residents to enable them to live rich and fulfilled lives. All of the residents have their own private flat, and the freedom and responsibility of managing their own home with daily living support. That support can be cooking and cleaning, financial management, or help getting out and finding new hobbies.
- Have plenty of experience working with those with Learning Disabilities or complex behaviours
- Be a Deputy Manager ready for the next step, or an experienced Service Manager looking for a new challenge – with a background in Supported Living or Residential Services.
- Have a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care – support and training towards Level 4 and 5 is available.
- Bring strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be confident, flexible and efficient – you’re happy to work on a shift basis and, where required, be on call.
- Above all, you’ll be committed to providing person-centred care that provides equitable opportunities to all of those you’re working for.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic service within a growing company with excellent development opportunities.
To find out more, click apply and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch for a confidential chat.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £39,500.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Monday to Friday
- Care Manager: 1 year (preferred)